Why We Need Schwinn 140 Upright Bike?

Exercise bike is one of the most often used tools in the gym. You can feel the amazing benefits of cycling by using this tool. But sometimes you do not have time to go to the gym. Therefore, Schwinn 140 Upright Bike present to you to use at home. Schwinn 140 has many functions that will assistance you to exercise at home. You can save your time and money,than you go to the gym.

Some Info About Exercise Bikes

While the same could be said for a number of other types of home fitness equipment, the exercise bike is one of the few that allows you to watch television or read a magazine while you work out. For many people, having practical access to quality exercise equipment is critical to sticking with a long-term exercise program.


Even though the competition from trendy new fitness inventions, exercise bikes continue to be popular options for home exercise. They give the same aerobic benefits of riding a bicycle at any time, in any weather, without leaving the privacy and safety of home. Exercise bikes don't take up much space, require little or no balance or coordination, and can provide an effective workout for all levels of users, from beginners to serious competitors.

Here is a review from our customer

By Matthew H.Deroller

Once the bike was assembled I spent about 15 minutes making adjustments for my riding height and style. This bike has many adjustments, so take your time getting it right. I'll probably make more adjustments after my first full week of workouts.

I really like the electronics. The display looks high-end. It's bright, easy to read, the colors are nice. I had one issue when I first powered up the bike, after 2 minutes I got an "E3" error. But after resetting the display, it was fine, and I haven't seen it since. Hopefully that's not a portent of things to come. But so far so good.

I'm 6', and weigh 240 pounds (that's why I bought an exercise bike). This bike feels very sturdy for my size and weight. No loose parts, or creaking noises. At least not .

Click here to find more info about upright exercise bike.


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...